We're currently working with a global retail brand assisting them with their search for an Interim Head of FP&A.
They would like to find someone with hands on experience of managing a team with an international remit, multi-channel experience would be ideal but retail experience is not essential.
Managing 4 direct reports and a wider team of 7 your duties would include:
- Acting as a business partner for the CFO & Leadership Team to provide 'real time' analytical support
- Support the CFO, Regional Leadership Team, Country management teams to implement global finance strategy
- Develop and track financial and non-financial KPIs
- Lead all financial aspects including reporting and planning - in particular the FY21 budget process & FY20 year close, business control and building data analytics capability, financial decision-making and investment modelling
- Conduit for communications between Region / Group to ensure key variances and trends to both budget & forecast are fully explained
- Evaluate business trends and financial opportunities
- Work closely with IT to drive optimisation of our newly implemented ERP system
The successful candidate is going to be a qualified accountant with an open and honest approach to work. A strong accounting background is a must with a clear focus on FP&A management of late, you must have held a leadership role with multi-country responsibility.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a well established brand with a fantastic working culture.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.