Are you looking for your next HR contract in a creative business?
Do you have an HR background in media, entertainment or start up?
Handle Recruitment is proud to partner with a growing Live Music and Entertainment Business on a maternity contract and looking for experienced HR Generalists for a Head of HR position.
Joining the business on a 6 month fixed term contract, you will partner with the senior leadership team to deliver the HR Programme which will support the continued growth and success of the business throughout this period.
Ideally, we are looking for commercial HR specialists used to either a standalone HR role or autonomous Business Partnering model as this role will have a mixture of strategic projects, change management and operational/reactive day to day responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities and characteristics:
- Partnering with the senior leadership to structure HR strategy around business goals and objectives
- Providing commercially viable HR advice to their creative client group with a strong focus towards coaching
- Leading on organisational design and development for a client group c.100 people
- Proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- Passion for talent acquisition
- Commercial attitude and industry knowledge
- Proactive team player maintaining a real emphasis on relationship building
This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive and commercial HR Business Partner looking to move into a Head of role.
If you have experience within the media, entertainment or creative space and are looking for something a little different, this could be the next role for you.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.