Interim Head of Information and Cyber Security - Fashion
We are looking for an experienced Head of Information and Cyber Security who will be responsible for anticipating, preventing, detecting and proactively protecting our client's business from data breaches, security incidents, imminent and new threats, and meeting and sustaining compliance requirements. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading UK Fashion Brand.
- Strong information, cyber security and risk management experience, a global stewardship mind set and a talent for navigating cultural nuances to create the right outcomes for the client and it's partners.
- A self-starter with results-driven approach and a desire to win, with strong business acumen and commercial focus. Takes on challenges and manages risk.
- Great leadership and relationship management that delivers results through effective teamwork, great communication and strong stakeholder focussed relationships.
- An innovative approach to problem solving, a good multi-tasker, open to ideas and uses feedback to improve approach and outcomes.
- Combination of detail orientation and big picture thinking, able to develop strategy and translate this into business plans that deliver the right outcomes.
- Experience in talent and succession planning and building and coaching a strong team bench.
- Certified IS Auditor or Certified Information Security Manager.
- Strategic Planning - Define the Information and Cyber Security strategy that will provide the necessary controls and risk assurance to the organisation.
- Risk Assessment - Lead or orchestrate 3rd party security audits and track progress against goals, leading the implementation of remedial actions following the assessment.
- Governance and Reporting - Lead governance forums and agenda and conduct regular reporting on security.
- Leadership - Build, coach and lead a lean, motivated and competent Information and Cyber Security team that can reliably deliver on the strategy, and that demonstrates the client's values and behaviours.
- Innovation and Digital - Partner with Digital on how the business can ride the wave in innovative cyber security solutions.
- Collaboration and Relationships - Work with the CIO and the wider global business to build a business continuity and security protection system.
- Retail and/or Fashion industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on email@example.com.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.