We are so excited to be working with an iconic lifestyle brand, on a 14 month maternity contract to lead their UK team as Head of People.
This amazing, new interim opportunity plays a central role between the Global HR Team and UK Leadership as well as managing an established Team of 6 in the People & Talent Professionals.
With a broad generalist remit, you will partner with the UK senior leadership team to advise and shape business decisions. We are looking for a high level of business acumen in this Head of HR role and am looking for applicants who work to really connect strategically with the senior stakeholders in your business area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be hands on, providing day-to-day operational and strategic HR support, as well as the opportunity to lead on key projects within the business,
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Broad based senior HR partnering expertise across Employee Relations, Talent and Development, Policies and Procedures design and implementation, Benefits and Reward, Organisational Design and Resource Planning
- Ability to interpret business goals and objectives into HR Strategy
- Ability to build strong relationships and partner all levels within the business
- International exposure and experience working in a matrix environment
- Used data in their day to day roles to inform strategic decisions and monitor traction of key projects
It is important that you have experience working in an incredibly fast paced environment, where passion and creativity is primary and you have to build the structure and put process in place.
If you are looking to join a company with strong values, an ethical approach and a fast growth business, then please send us your CV now.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.