Handle has partnered with a leading creative company who are looking for a HR professional to come on board and support them on an interim basis, so you must be immediately available or finishing up a role this week.
Supporting a wider HR team across creative business areas, you will manage the full employee life-cycle including contracts, leavers, managing employee files, updating the HR system and processing confidential HR documentation.
You must be really organised, detail orientated and passionate about HR and you will need to go in and hit the ground running so previous HR experience is essential.
* New starter contract generation, inputting new joiners onto the database
* Taking and providing references for employees
* Administration for the maternity, paternity and exit processes
* Responsibility for HRIS and systems management
* Managing benefits administration
* General maintenance for personnel files and ad hoc correspondence and administration
If you are looking for a new HR Administrator position in a creative and fast paced company and are immediately available, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.