An innovative creative global agency is looking to find an experienced and resilient HR Advisor to join their very busy HR department in London for a period of 4 months.
Supporting a wider HR team, you will be responsible for managing a range of responsibilities across the full cycle of HR, including:
- Advising employees on company policy, including maternity and paternity queries
- Supporting with recruitment and managing pre-employment screening
- Facilitating the smooth running of the HR department
- Supervising with monthly payroll processing, across permanent employees and causal workers, this will also include taking ownership of casual worker and freelance administration.
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous HR generalist experience within a fast paced environment
- Up to date employment legislation knowledge and experience of applying it accordingly.
- Up to date knowledge of compliance related issues including IR35, GDPR in addition to knowledge and understanding of freelancer and casual worker contractual paperwork matters.
- Ability to handle a fast moving and busy environment with a can do and proactive attitude,
This is a perfect opportunity for a hardworking HR Advisor who is passionate about the creative industry and who would like the opportunity to provide their expertise during this busy time.
Please note that this is a contract role for a period of 4 months paying £30,000-£34,000 per annum pro rata.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.