One of the world's most popular footwear brands is looking to find a first class HR generalist to IMMEDIATELY join a creative UK and EMEA team.
Are you a passionate HR Advisor with a fantastic people-focused attitude? DO you have the confidence and credibility to take the lead or influence? This is a role for you!!
This is an initial 6 months FTC. Supporting the Head of HR EMEA, you will work closely with HR Operations Team and providing proactive expert people support, focusing on Customer Service, Marketing, E-commerce. You will have an amazing chance to gain exposure to France, Netherlands and Germany.
The company has a unique culture and you will be continue focusing on the development of their biggest asset - People!
To be successful in this role you must have a great coaching skills, with the ability to support managers through any ER issues.
Partnering with the Talent/Recruitment team you will be actively managing vacancies to ensure timely hiring of outstanding people.
- Similar experience within Advisory role across all Hr fields. Know what good looks like within an office environment
- Great coaching skills
- Be a confident communicator, resilient and adaptable. And embrace and support regular and ongoing change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Hr Management System (HRMS)/ data bases
- Well organised with strong time management and prioritisation
- Occasional travel require
If you fit the above you might have a chance to work alongside some of the best in the business! Make things happen and Apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.