Are you passionate about making commercial decisions that support employees and help drive business success?
Handle are proud to be working closely with a well-established and people focused company who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to join the team on an interim basis.
This role will provide true generalist HR support across the management and employee population of this forward-thinking Technology division and is a great opportunity for someone with excellent HR knowledge and a commercial eye to get stuck in and take the next step towards progressing in their HR career.
What will you be doing?
- Work alongside the Global HR Business Partner for Technology to provide pragmatic, commercial HR advice and support to the manager and employee population
- Manage a variety of case work including complex investigation, disciplinary or grievance hearings through to flexible working requests; absence and performance issues whilst coaching line managers on the process
- Assist the Global HR Business Partner in rolling out annual initiatives including the annual salary review process as well as team and departmental performance meetings
- Conduct exit interviews where appropriate
- Alongside the HR Business Partner and the Group Learning and Development team, proactively suggest new initiatives and projects to help to develop the engagement and development of our people
- Provide support to the Global HR Business Partner in relation to any change activity (structural, cultural or otherwise) across the client group
- Collate and update monthly Organisational Charts based on understanding of the business and relevant changes
- Work alongside the Recruitment team to help to define the recruitment processes and help to conduct interviews/selection where needed
- Participate in broader, HR wide projects in line with our HR plan and strategy
- Coaching and mentoring of the HR Assistant
- Experience at Advisory level in Tech, Media or Retail industry
- Operational Development and ER Experience - being able to effectively advise colleagues and partners on People matters
- Workday experience is ideal
- Able to foster effective relationships that help drive business success
- Project management
- Strategic foresight - translate existing strategy into operational plans, and to contribute towards strategy development
If you feel that this is the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.