A leading British television network is looking to find an interim HR Assistant to join their London Head office.
Supporting a wider HR team, the HR Assistant will be responsible for providing a first class service to employees and managers based in London and several other cities across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an exceptional customer focused HR Service as the first point of contact for queries.
- Managing HR Inbox, inbox requests and escalating when needed
- Supporting with recruitment administration, on boarding and the welcoming and induction of new candidates.
- Maintaining candidate personnel files by updating starters and leavers information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience supporting with employee life cycle administration.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, change heavy environment.
- Experience of using HR systems, ideally Sage People.
- A positive can do attitude and willingness to learn.
This is an interim HR Assistant role where you will required to start ASAP so you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period. This is a 9 months FTC paying £26,000-£29,000 per annum.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.