We are currently recruiting for an urgent HR Business Partner to cover a 12 month maternity in a fast paced and dynamic tech business .
The business is highly people focused with a fantastic relaxed culture and beautiful offices. The work is fast paced, with lots happening within the HR function. This role reports into the HR Director and will require you to work closely will all levels of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- supporting HR team with strategy across the business including upskilling and retention
- focusing on comp and bens including - lead on rolling out new bonus structures,reviewing employee benefits scheme & salary bench marking
- collate monthly payroll amendments and liaise with payroll
- ad hoc reporting
- coaching and guiding managers
- managing restructures
- leading on all ER issues
- monitor performance reviews and provide manager on how to manage staff performance
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 4 year + working in a generalist position within a creative industry - preferably tech
- strong employment law knowledge
- proven experience of influencing and coaching
- strong attention to detail
- strong HR systems knowledge
If this role is of interest to you please send in your CV to the details provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.