A leading digital and technology agency is looking to find an interim HR Business Partner to join their London head office.
Supporting a wider HR team, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for working in partnership with Managers and Heads of Departments to maximise business and individual performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an exceptional customer focused HR Service when providing HR expertise to support the delivery of Business Strategy including talent management, recruitment and succession planning.
- Providing analysis and proactively influencing employee KPI measures to assess retention, turnover and absenteeism.
- Providing knowledge and understanding of up to date UK employment law when providing advice and coaching on employee relations issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record in supporting diverse customer groups in a generalist capacity.
- Previous experience and a general interest in balancing the operational needs of a business whilst maintaining the longer term strategic focus.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, change heavy business.
This is a perfect opportunity for a passionate HR Business Partner who demonstrates strong commercial understanding and who can influence across all levels of the organisation.
Please note that this is an interim HR Business Partner role where you will be required to start week commencing 17th February so you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period. The contract will be for a period of 3 months initially paying £250(PAYE) - £280 (UMB) per day.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.