Handle Recruitment are working alongside a market leading integrated media agency, on a new HR Business Partner role for a 3-6 month contract.
The HR Business Partner will work in partnership with the senior management team to provide a broad operational HR Service to the UK business, with a particular focus on ER and growth through Acquisition and TUPE on boarding.
This is an urgent role, and mainly responsible for a UK population, however any experience supporting business areas in EMEA and APAC would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- Strong Employee Relations experience, exposure to acquisitions, TUPE, redundancy and on boarding
- Leading on growth and organisational development for your client areas
- Commercial attitude and industry knowledge
- Proactive team player maintaining a real emphasis on relationship building
If you are immediately available, coming to the end of an existing contract and are a full generalist HR Business Manager looking for your next interim opportunity then please get in touch today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.