Are you a commercial HR Business Partner looking for an exciting and challenging role in the world of sports broadcast media? Do you have a background in complex, matrix environments?
Handle are currently working with this well known sports media brand who have an immediate requirement for a HR Business Partner to work on a new and high profile area of the business.
This will be a project focused generalist role, with a varied remit. This requires a change-agile, strategic thinker, who is comfortable operating in a global, multi-cultural environment. You will manage and coordinate the HR support function of the areas operational departments, proactively handling day-to-day operational aspects, managing key HR initiatives, ensuring you're are aligned with the business and production objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master's Degree in HR or related field
- Significant experience in operational HR role(s), experience of large co-ordination and collaboration skills are essential
- Experience in coordination of an HR function in a large, matrixed organization across multiple international offices
- Project management experience
- Ideally experience gained in a live sports broadcast environment
- Fluency in English - French could be a plus
- Customer service / best practice mindset
- Ability to work as part of a team in a leadership capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, active listener
- Strong understanding of the sports television business
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.