Handle are excited to be partnering with an amazing entertainment brand who are looking for a HR Consultant to come on board until the end of the year to manage the redundancy process from start to finish.
They need someone to start in the next 2 weeks so if you are working your short notice or are immediately available, this could be ideal for you!
The company is going through an exciting period of development and expansion so they need extra support during the restructuring process to help make this a smooth transition.
You will provide exceptional advice and guidance throughout the redundancy process and will support and coach managers during individual consultations.
You will provide self-help tools and broad knowledge during the redundancy and redeployment process so that both managers and employees alike feel comfortable and well equipped throughout so as to minimise anxiety within the business.
Whilst providing support to the wider HR team on this project, you will also be responsible for the associated admin (i.e. redundancy calculations, consultation letters)
- Produce and review documentation relating to individual consultations e.g. invite letters, settlement agreements, redeployment etc.
- Provide effective advice to managers during the redundancy process
- Manage individual consultations.
- Be a problem solver with any issues that arise during this project.
- Offer support to employees during this period of uncertainty and change.
- Build and develop relationships across the business, creating a strong support network.
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties.
If you have supported a redundancy process before from start to finish and are looking to join an iconic and well respected entertainment brand on this key project within the business, then apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.