A globally renowned media company is looking to find an interim HR Coordinator to join them in their Holborn Office
Reporting into a Senior HR Manager and supporting the wider HR team, the HR Coordinator will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Maintaining and updating the employee database (SAP and eDays) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining employee life cycle records and preparing contracts and letters for new and existing staff.
- Ensuring that all inductions packs and offer letter materials are formatted and recorded according to company policy.
- Planning and coordinating induction sessions and other HR related events.
- Supporting with on boarding including right to work checks.
- Supporting with monthly payroll reports and updating monthly payroll trackers.
In addition to the administrative tasks listed above, the HR Coordinator will have the opportunity to get involved in other HR Project related work as the role progresses.
Previous experience of employee lifecycle administration in a fast-paced HR environment is essential for this role, you must also demonstrate experience of managing payroll activities and be familiar with using HR Systems such as SAP.
As an individual, you will be hard working with the ability to prioritise tasks. You will also be a supportive and collaborative team member with good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a part time (3 days a week) interim contract for a period 3 months paying up to £115 per day, you will be required to start week asap so you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.