A globally renowned media company is looking to find an interim HR Coordinator to join them in their gorgeous Central London Headquarters.
Reporting into the HR Director and supporting the wider HR team, the HR Coordinator will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Maintaining and updating the employee database (SAP and eDays) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining employee life cycle records and preparing contracts and letters for new and existing staff.
- Ensuring that all inductions packs and offer letter materials are formatted and recorded according to company policy.
- Planning and coordinating induction sessions and other HR related events.
- Supporting with on boarding including right to work checks.
- Supporting with monthly payroll reports and updating monthly payroll trackers.
In addition to the administrative tasks listed above, the HR Coordinator will have the opportunity to get involved in other HR Project related work as the role progresses.
Previous experience of employee lifecycle administration in a fast-paced HR environment is essential for this role, you must also demonstrate experience of managing payroll activities and be familiar with using HR Systems such as SAP.
As an individual, you will be hard working with the ability to prioritise tasks. You will also be a supportive and collaborative team member with good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an interim contract for a period 6 months paying £115- £135 per day, you will be required to start week commencing 2nd March 2020 so you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.