Are you a Senior HR Generalist looking for a new contract within the media sector?
Handle are partnering with an international Media business based in central London on an interim opportunity at HR Director level.
The organisation is at a point of change and a shift in strategy and this position will act as lead on a number of sensitive change programmes and work with exec level stakeholders on the people strategy in line with their new business vision. The role will also look after the existing HR team who deliver a broad generalist service across London and EMEA.
This environment is not for the faint hearted! You'll be managing multiple senior level, challenging stakeholders in a political and often emotional landscape. There are some exiting and forward thinking changes happening so on the flipside you'll also play a key role in driving forward a new and progressive approach to People, developing innovative strategy around talent, development and reward.
- You'll have extensive strategic experience working at exec level in a complex, political business structure
- Commercially focused, you'll have the gravitas to build senior level relationships quickly
- You'll be adaptable with a high level of emotional intelligence and demonstrate true resilience
- You'll have extensive employment law & change management experience
- Will have worked in an international environment
The role will be for a minimum of 9 months and can consider day rate or salaried options.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.