We are looking for a positive, confident and proactive HR Manager to join this fabulous HR team as maternity cover. Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a busy hands-on generalist position.
The role holder needs to be comfortable working closely with the management team to provide sound and commercially viable HR advice, as well as being the main point of contact for employees. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a collaborative HR team in a highly creative and innovative environment.
Key elements of the role include:
- Coach and support our managers in all employee relation matters
- Advise managers and employees on our HR policies, practices and procedures
- Provide thoughtful solutions to problems, balancing HR best practice with business needs
- Oversee recruitment, onboarding, and general resourcing activities
- Manage talent and employee development in coordination with line managers
- Ensure compensation and benefits are administered and promoted effectively
- Manage and develop two direct reports
With a confident and sensitive influencing style, we are looking for a tenacious candidate who is able to demonstrate they have solid knowledge of HR best practice, problem-solving abilities, the ability to see the broader perspective and a proactive work ethic, together with an eye for detail.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.