Creative agency based in west London have an opportunity for an immediately available HR Manager to join their team. Holding full responsibility for all things People related, this is a fully generalist role covering include recruitment, training, employee relations, engagement and reward. It will be a mix of being hands on and operational, whilst also working with the business strategically.
Reporting into the finance director, you will mange a small team, and act as a true ambassador for the brand being the go-to person and bringing their company culture and brand to life!
Ideal candidates will have worked in a similar, small creative business and be looking for a step up into a role they can really put their own stamp on. You will have a broad generalist skillset, have managed payroll, implemented L&D programs and should have supervisory experience.
Personality fit is key for this business, they have a brilliant culture and looking for someone
- Happy to take on responsibility and ownership and a confident, credible person who and
- Enthusiastic with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Proactive with a flexible attitude to workload
- With excellent organisational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills problem solving and decision making
Please get in touch if this role sparks your interest and you feel you fit the above!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.