Handle have partnered with an iconic events company who are looking for a solid HR Manager to come on board immediately to cover a 10 month maternity contract.
Starting this role in April, you will support a client group of c.300 employees, work closely with the Head of HR in delivering the HR strategy as well as managing day to day HR duties.
You will be responsible for managing all ER cases and coach an HR Officer to up-skill them to deliver first line support to managers and employees.
In this role you will also have a large input in different project work - these include an employee engagement survey, talent development, well-being, diversity and culture. Alongside this, you will be a brand ambassador and champion initiatives and campaigns, driving forward change and improvements across the business
- Identify process improvements and update policies
- Manage ER cases including disciplinaries, grievances, TUPEs and redundancies if they arise
- Support with HR projects and initiatives including employee engagement initiatives, designing new company values, wellbeing and mental-health projects as well as culture campaigns.
- Coach and up-skill line managers
- Be hands on with the HR team and be an advocate for personal development and growth
If you enjoy working in an environment that thrives on thinking creatively, collaborating with your colleagues to reach your full potential and want the opportunity to report into a nurturing Head of HR to continue developing, this is the place to be!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.