Are you looking for the next challenge in your HR career? Can you play a key role business partnering within a publishing environment?
Handle are working with this well-known publishing business to find them an interim HR Manager to on a 9 month ftc basis. Partnering with c250 employees, this is a broad generalist role covering a maternity leave. Really varied remit, key parts of your role will include:
- quickly developing credible relationships with key stakeholders
- overseeing recruitment, onboarding, and leaver activities
- managing talent and employee development in coordination with the broader HR team
- ensuring compensation and benefits are administered and promoted effectively
- supporting the development of positive working relationships, providing appropriate support and advice
- undertaking specific HR projects throughout the year in support of group HR strategy
- managing employee relations cases as they arise
- line management of an HR Advisor
To do a great job in this role, you'll need to be a confident and experienced Senior HR Advisor or HR Manager, ideally with previous management experience. You'll embrace a challenge and will be comfortable using initiative to make decisions or judgement calls.
You will have proven influencing and communication skills and a track record of developing positive, effective working relationships, with the ability to flex your style to meet the needs of different teams. Pro-active and a team player, you will also be comfortable operating with a level of ambiguity, and have a real passion for books!
Dual location role between Ealing and Pimlico.
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch via application!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.