Handle is excited to be working with an iconic Entertainment brand who are looking for a strong HR Officer to come on board for a temporary 3 month contract.
This company has a passion for the entertainment and performance world and pride themselves on their invigorating culture.
Working closely with the Head of HR and the Payroll & Finance Coordinator, you will be responsible for the entire employee life-cycle, will assist on any ER cases and will ideally have experience running a payroll.
We are looking for immediately available HR Officers who are looking to gain experience in a creative environment where there is a real team spirit!
- Maintain all employee records and update the HR system
- Liaise with the L&D team on any ad-hoc training projects
- Work closely with the Payroll Coordinator to run the payroll for both perm and casual workers
- Assist with any recruitment needs
- Be the first point of contact for all HR queries
If you are immediately available and looking to gain experience in a fast-paced and well-known entertainment company, get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.