Are you an immediately available HR Generalist with creative agency experience and a forward thinking approach?
Handle are working with this small independent agency who have a brilliant opportunity for someone to come in and pick up on both BAU HR queries and issues, as well as get stuck into some fantastic project work including developing a new employer handbook, working on creating processes, performance management.
The environment is very creative, relaxed but hardworking, driven and super bright people. You will work alongside a TA Manager to support this fast paced business through a period of change, a really exciting time during which HR will play a key strategic role.
Ideal candidates will be available at short notice and have...
- Confidence and gravitas to challenge and support Senior Stakeholders locally and globally
- 2+ years' experience operating at HR Advisor level upwards (ideally standalone or in a lean team) within a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Commercial business acumen - able to understand a business' needs and its evolution
- Ability to balance priorities, identify quick wins and the right thing to do in order to advise business leaders on ER issues as appropriate
- Ability to identify people and organisational related barriers
- Have strong up to date legal HR knowledge - and be constantly striving to update this
- Exceptional communication skills and gravitas with senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills: they do not currently have a HR system and use an Excel sheet to track data
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.