Interim Information Security Lead (Microsoft)
We are looking for an experienced (Microsoft technology focused), Information Security Lead, for an up and coming new business in the aviation industry.
- Professional Qualifications : Microsoft, CISO, VMWare, Azure / AWS
- Ability to make decisions based on interpretation and application of information security standards and frameworks (e.g. NIST OWASP, SAST and DAST).
- Experience of working with the above regulations and will have attained at least one of the following accreditations: CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSP, CISSP, CIPP.
- Extensive experience with following
- Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Navision 2016 / Business Central, VMware Enterprise 5.5, Adobe C-Suite
- Exposure to following :
Microsoft SQL 14.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/15, Microsoft Azure, Mitel IP MiCollab, Meraki Networking, Cyber Security, AI, SD-WAN, MPLS WAN's and Mobile-Iron MDM inc Mobile Security
- Develop and implement the Information Security Strategy across the Group
- Responsible for providing leadership and management to the Technology service delivery team.
- Implement performance improvements to ensure a consistently high level of service to the business.
- Pro-actively identify and lead on initiatives to continually improve Information Security across the Group.
- Create and maintain Groups Information Security compliance policies
- Lead programs to improve staff awareness of Information Security, including knowledge of ISO27001 and GDPR.
- Implement Information Security Governance sessions.
- Engage senior management in relation to Information Security Governance initiatives.
- Develop KPIs and metrics, analyse data, identify trends and drive improvements.
- Develop Information Security Risk advisory practices to include;
- Information Security Risks, Control Failings and GDPR Programs
- Coordination and prioritisation of all security testing
- Creation of a Control Assurance function and contribution to the existing Risk Register
- Monitoring of 3rd party SLA's concerning security breaches and policy violations
- Communication of security risks to Technology and to the wider business
- Lead on Information Security work streams ensuring that they are aligned with the Technology Strategy
- Establish Security Risk Management systems, processes, policies and governance.
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on email@example.com.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.