Handle are currently working with a global media brand, who are looking for an Interim Internal Audit Director. This is a 5-6 month position, where the successful candidate will be tasked with leading the Quality, Risk and Assurance activity for the business.
This is a very commercial role which has lots of engagement with senior management. The Audit Director will develop & execute appropriate plans of work in order to provide the assurance required to Board-level executives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional to work for highly reputable and instantly recognisable brand!
Key responsibilities include:
- Take the lead on presentations to board and external stakeholders
- Build strong relationships across all levels of the organisation; working closely with the company leaders and driving best practice across the organisation
- Identify, analyse and improve the businesses governance and assurance processes
- Take personal ownership for developing & driving aspects of strategic & operational delivery to agreed standards & quality
- Day-to-day management of team on assignments; judgement decisions regarding outcomes and conclusions, with recognition of the potential for sensitivity in issues
- Divisional and technical audit and assurance Leadership
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Must have worked in a large blue chip organisation previously
- Be able to demonstrate successes in a senior leadership role within Internal Audit in a large organisation or major advisory firm
- Have significant experience as an internal audit practitioner, conducting and a managing a broad range of audits and assurance activity
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.