Interim Management Accountant needed for a global media brand, for a period of 3-6 months. Although it's titled Management Accountant, this role has a bit of everything! My client, is looking for an ACA qualified Accountant who will get involved with management/financial accounting, statutory reporting, liaising with auditors and FP&A.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for a portfolio of divisions primarily including income recognition, P&L, balance sheet and overheads
- Work with the management accounting team to meet reporting timetables and responsibilities
- Preparation and timely delivery of statutory financial statements
- Quarterly and annual reporting of actuals, forecasts and budgets for the commercial labels which comprise the UK group.
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting - contributing to monthly cash flow submission
- Analytics for annual budget and quarterly full year forecast reporting.
- ACA Qualified through audit preferably
- Ability to cope in a busy and demanding work environment with regular & conflicting deadlines.
- Proven track record of delivering statutory accounts for a large number of companies accurately, on time and successfully through the audit process
- Good working knowledge of financial rules and regulations
- Advanced Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.