Interim Management Accountant needed for a market leading, blue chip media business. As well as standard management accounting processes, this role also has a strong element of FP&A and business partnering duties as well. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to work for a highly reputable and instantly recognisable brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide detailed analysis with supporting commentary on the divisions budgeting and forecasting process.
- Act a business partner to various key stakeholders
- Assist with the production of budgets, extrapolation of trends and support the input of financial data
- Monitor and report actual expenditure against set budgets
- Assist with the closure of year end accounts and statutory reporting
- Look to improve controls and efficiency of financial processes
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of SAP BPC is essential
- Have worked in a similar management accountant/analyst role with a good understanding of budgeting
- Possess strong Excel skills
- Ability to take complex data/principles and communicate these in an understandable way to the wider team
- Be a strong communicator - written and verbal
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.