Interim Management Accountant required for a 3-4 month role at a global media agency based in Central London.
Following a team restructure our client would like an experienced Management Accountant to join them and manage the role whilst they look for a permanent employee, the role could therefore go temporary to permanent.
Working in a wider management accounting team of 5 and reporting into the Group FC the duties of the role will include:
- Full preparation and review of the management accounts ensuring accuracy and that any anomalies are investigated
- Completing the full budgeting and forecasting process
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and over view of the the management accounts to senior management to aid decision making
- Business partnering with department leaders to ensure all numbers are understood
- Assisting with audit preparation
The successful candidate will be a full qualified accountant with strong management accounting experience gained in fast paced business. Experince preparing full sets of management accounts is essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.