This landmark theatre, which has been the home of great productions for nearly 200 years, is seeking an interim Marketing Director for a 9-12 month maternity cover.
- To take lead responsibility for marketing, sales and communications in order to increase audiences, hit targets and promote the theatre brand.
- Provide detailed analysis and insight on campaigns in order to help inform future strategy.
- Attend the Senior Management Group meeting each week and providing weekly sales reports.
- Monitor and evaluate sales against target to inform decision making on marketing campaigns and spend.
- Implement an effective strategy for audience growth.
- Work with the Head of Theatre Operations, Box Office Manager and Box Office systems and Database Manager on strategic planning to continually improve box office operations.
- Directly line manage the Marketing Manager, Senior Graphic Designer and Digital Manager.
- Proven experience at a senior level in marketing, sales, press and brand developments.
- Able to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of box office and ticketing systems.
- Experience of line managements of external consultants, freelancers, agencies, marketing, box office and design teams.
- A strong visual flair.
- Ability to work collaboratively within both small and large teams, managing multiple opinions and leading decision making.
- Proven experience setting and managing budgets.
- An understanding of the ticketing system, Tessitura is desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.