Handle are looking for an Interim Part Qualified Finance Analyst to work in London. This role offers a great working environment, collaborative team atmosphere and great company perks.
- 3-5 years experience working within a similar industry
- Part qualified or finalist ACCA/CIMA
- Confident working with large amounts of data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent systems skills (SAP Preferred)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Flexible with a proactive 'can-do' attitude
- Responsibility for the preparation of cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Ownership of central Opco monthly reporting templates for review of Opco P&L & cash reporting.
- Assisting with the preparation of group budgets, forecasts and re forecasts
- Track Opco compliance with Group reporting timetables
- Comparing historical results against the forecasts to evaluate variance analysis and suggest improvements
- Generating weekly financial reporting, producing snapshot data when required
- Preparing reports to allow for strategic decision making within the senior management meeting
- Supporting the department heads with analysis,
- Provide first line of review of all Opco Capital expenditure submissions, reviewing the business case, compliance with company capex reporting guidelines & support for Corporate submission upload. Monthly review of Opco actual capex spend and reporting against approved budgets.
- Preparation of Ad hoc financial reports and analysis
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.