Calling all Payroll Managers! We are currently working with a media business based in Chiswick who are looking for an International Payroll Manager to join them on a 4 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Payroll Director your duties would include:
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of payroll for designated group entities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local country HR, Finance, and ADP partners
- Perform monthly review of local payroll output for designated entities in accordance with defined SOX procedures
- Support local country personnel on payroll processing and compliance issues
- Ensure timely payroll-related reporting to the business
- Build and maintain country-specific process documentation
- Assist with standardization of internal reports, documents, and processes where possible
- Assist with local ADP implementations as necessary
- Ensure key business partners are kept informed of payroll-related changes as necessary
- Proactively seek to fully understand relevant payroll legislation that impacts local payrolls
- Understand and troubleshoot unique attributes of designated local payrolls
You MUST have previous experience as a Payroll Manager in an international environment where you have dealt with HR and finance teams in different countries as well as with an external payroll partner such as ADP.
Advanced Excel skills and being multi-lingual will be looked upon favourably but are not necessities.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.