I am extremely happy to be partnering with this Global Family Entertainment Brand, who are currently looking to recruit a Product Development Executive to join their Family team on an interim basis. This role will have a particular focus on category approval and you will be the lynchpin between licensees and agents for everything consumer.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of product development in a licensing environment and be able to demonstrate knowledge of licensed products.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and products approvals for UK and International categories.
- Provide creative directions/assets and feedback to licensees/agents on both 2D and 3D product submissions to ensure brand values and product quality are maintained.
- Feedback artwork requirements for assigned categories to Product Development Manager so they can be incorporated into style guide updates.
- Work with relevant Licensing Manager to ensure that all licensed articles go into development in line with terms outlined in contracts.
- Maintain market knowledge of products falling within assigned categories, research key product and retail trends to maximise merchandising opportunities for current and new properties.
- Provide creative support to Marketing team and review marketing material and collaterals.
- Update UK and International Product Catalogues for sales and marketing purposes.
- Ensure approvals correspondence and imagery is logically stored and accessible on the server.
If this role sounds of interest and you are available immediately please call Karl on 02075699950
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.