Are you a confident Recruitment Coordinator with international experience? Do you thrive within a fast paced working environment?
Handle are excited to be working with a fantastic Tech start-up who are looking for a bright and attentive Recruitment Coordinator to join their cooperative recruitment team to support them for 2-3 months on an FTC.
You will be supporting the talent team in managing the generalist recruitment, priority roles will be Sales, Tech and Marketing. They have had an influx of roles come through on the US market, therefore you will need to have coordinated in different time zones, (and be open to being flexible in working hours here) as you will be working with East Coast US.
Based in cool, vibrant central London offices, you must be confident in managing recruitment administration, understand the full recruitment coordination process, sourcing and be able to manage a high volume of recruitment needs across the business.
You will demonstrate excellent attention to detail, and great communication skills. You must be passionate about the company and ensure a positive candidate experience is given at all times.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain the recruitment database
- Be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website and on social media
- Schedule interviews, book rooms, get CVs ready for hiring managers and greet candidates on arrival
- Coordinate with different time zones
- Providing feedback to candidates
- Ad hoc admin support for the team
If you are immediately available and this role is ticking your boxes, apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.