Interim Senior Accountant needed for an instantly recognisable travel business! This is a fantastic role that focuses on monthly reporting and accounting, but also has strong elements FP&A and Business Partnering involved. Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will have full P&L ownership of a specific entity.
- Produce accurate, monthly financial reports, including balance sheet analysis, intercompany accounting, P&L and transactional data analysis
- Review accruals and prepayments including all OPEX/central accruals and cost centre allocations
- Delivery of budgets, forecasts and sales outlooks
- Business Partner with sales and operations teams to discuss margin analysis
- Conduct reviews of the Fixed Asset register
- Build close relationships with the rest of the UK Finance team
- Adhoc analysis and projects
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- AX Dynamics experience is prefered but not essential
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in management reporting, financial accounting or business control
- Strong communication skills and the gravitas to be able to challenge stakeholders when needed
- Be proactive and keen to improve processes
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.