A fantastic new opportunity has just become available for a confident and experienced Finance Assistant to join a fast growing agency within the media and events sector. They are looking for someone who has experience in a fast paced finance role including billing, revenue, WIP valuation and balance sheet reconciliations. Based in their central London office and reporting to the Head of Finance, key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Accounts Payable duties including posting invoices, supplier payments and resolving queries
- Accounts Receivable duties including billing, posting customer payments and assisting with credit control
- Client reporting
- WIP valuation
- Revenue recognition
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Month balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions
- Ad hoc accounting tasks and reporting as required
The successful candidate should be confident and proactive with excellent communication skills - both written and spoken. Paprika experience is absolutely essential, along with intermediate Excel skills. You should have a thorough understanding of WIP accounting and double entry bookkeeping and be able to work under pressure to a high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail. If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.