Are you an immediately available recruiter looking for a new role in a fast paced, media production environment? Handle are working with this sports production company who are looking for a recruiter to cover the next 9-12 months.
Based in Stockley Park, this is a dynamic media environment, great culture and a fast pace! As Senior recruiter you will stit as part of a small and collaborative HR team and be responsible for the full 360 degree recruitment process. Due to the nature of the business the volume of roles can have real peaks and troughs, so as well as operational recruitment you will also have involvement in employer branding, on-boarding and a range of projects.
Ideal candidates will have...
- Proven experience of working in media recruitment and of managing large volumes
- Full recruitment lifeycle experience (preparing job description, drafting job adverts, screening applications, preparing competency based interview questions, conducting interviews, making offers, managing on-boarding process)
- Experience of recruitment statistics and reports in a concise and succinct manner
- Sound knowledge and understanding of key UK employment legislation and contract types
- You will be personable, proactive and have great communication skills
- Strong attention to detail is essential!
Please get in touch asap if you are interested in exploring this role further and can start at short notice (ideally 22nd August)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.