I'm pleased to be supporting a market leading Social Media brand to recruit an Interim Recruitment Coordinator to support their Operations Recruiting Team. As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for all referrals across the business and you will be required to partner with various departments to understand their talent pipeline requirements. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer by understanding job role requirements and matching suitable referral candidates
- Utilizing data to drive engagement across recruiting process
- Developing and executing creating sourcing strategies to attract high calibre candidates
- Managing high volume recruit campaigns and meeting SLA's
- Assist with ad hoc projects related to recruitment and talent acquisition
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Thorough end to end experience of sourcing or talent assessment experience gained within a fast paced business environment
- Good negotiating skills when liaising and influencing hiring managers across a cross functional environment
- Experience working within Recruitment, Operations or a Consultative role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
As an individual you will be proactive with an ability to manage multiple deadlines. You will also demonstrate strong attention to detail and be confident prioritising competing demands. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative brand which remains at the forefront of its industry. You will be required to start week commencing 8th February so you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.