A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an experienced and proactive Management Accountant to join a well- known Music Company based in London. The Management Accountant role is sat within the fast paced and ever growing finance team and is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge within an amazing brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing month end journals
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting in preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with cash flow forecasts
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in a Management Accounting role ideally within a similar industry. Good communication skills are absolutely essential, along with high attention to detail and advanced Excel skills. Ideally you will also have an undergraduate degree in Accounting and Finance (or an equivalent) and be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.