Interim Tax Manager needed for a well-known travel brand! This is a 6-month, fixed term contract reporting into the Finance Director. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Tax Accountant to work in a growing, dynamic and instantly recognisable business. My client is looking for a qualified (CTA or ACA) Tax Manager, who will be able to demonstrate extensive experience of managing tax affairs.
- Take the lead on all aspects of reporting, compliance and advisory for tax
- Strategy planning for all tax matters, along with monitoring and maintaining the Group's tax controls
- Act a Business Partner to Senior stakeholders within the wider Finance team, HR, Legal departments
- Give advice on all tax matters within the group, including employment tax, VAT, corporate tax and transfer pricing
- Manage all tax audits
- Work closely with Finance and Legal departments in delivering training to the rest of the business
- Qualified Tax Accountant (ACA or CTA)
- Previous experience within a Big 4 accounting firm
- Be able to demonstrate practical and extensive experience of managing tax affairs
- Possess strong knowledge of controls, process and systems
- Experience with accounting for income taxes under IFRS
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.