Handle are excited to have partnered with an innovative and fast-growth tech start-up who are looking for a Tech Talent Partner on an initial 3-4 month FTC.
Backed by some of the biggest and well-known investors, they are looking for someone who knows the tech market inside out and is passionate about building an incredible tech team.
Whether you are a seasoned tech recruitment contractor or an agency tech recruiter looking to make that step in-house, this is a phenomenal opportunity to do just that and to be part of something great!
Supporting recruitment needs, you must have a background in recruitment, researching or resourcing tech roles and have an interest in the ever-evolving tech space.
Based in cool offices in Central London, you will focus on finding top tech talent across back-end and front-end, UX/UI designers, Android specialists and software engineers (to name a few!)
If you enjoy a high energy and passionate culture and want the opportunity to be creative in your approach at finding amazing candidates then this is the place for you.
Ideal candidates will…
- Have strong experience resourcing for a variety of technical roles - (including Data Engineers, Design Engineers, Architects, Developers etc)
- Have experience of and have innovative ideas around recruitment advertising, job boards/ CV search and recruiting websites including LinkedIn.
- Have fantastic communication skills and ability to quickly secure credibility in relationships at all levels.
- Work proactively and think outside the box to attract the best candidates.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of applications.
- Have a flexible approach and use a variety of styles including headhunting as well as liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Be super organised and able to help coordinate the recruitment process.
If you are ready to step into a new contract position and have a solid tech recruitment background, get in touch and apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.