Handle Recruitment is seeking candidates who want to develop their sales and client management skills with one of the UK's fastest growing communication providers who partner with the likes of Vodafone and O2.
In support of their recent growth this company has just moved to brand new office space in Paddington, they offer full training, development and long term progression opportunities.
As an Internal Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Handling channel partner sales and product enquiries related to all services, including price support and quotes
- Providing sales support for bids and proposals for channel partners' customers
- Proactively contacting existing resellers and customers for courtesy and up-sales on products not currently taken
- Undertaking formal training of the sales aspects of all services to resellers
- Supporting and pitching all products to key EU opportunities
- Proactively managing and reporting progress of key sales opportunities through the CRM system
- Management of order to completion processes
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Ambitious and driven, with the desire to develop alongside a growing business
- An excellent communicator, confident to speak to clients over the phone selling and managing relationships
- Able to run through presentations with clients
- Commercially aware and self-motivated
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.