Internal Auditor Analyst - TV
Global TV Production business are looking for an ACA qualified Internal Auditor Analyst who will be responsible for a wide range of internal audit assignments and the ongoing management of risks and issues across the group.
The successful candidate will be able to think outside the box and have an adaptable style to fit with the many different stakeholders they will interact with across the Group. This is a fantastic opportunity as an entry role into the Group which could lead to an operational role for individuals who show enthusiasm and commitment.
- Assist Senior Internal Auditors in conducting internal financial and operational control audits and ad-hoc projects requested by Management across International businesses.
- Gain a detailed understanding of processes currently in operation within each location and identify key controls and risks.
- Assist in the identification of best practice and consistent standards to be rolled out across locations where possible.
- Present findings in a concise, logical manner.
- Assist in testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Group's accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Help the team to develop and foster Local Management relationships.
- Participate in peer and upward feedback.
- Ad-hoc reviews / projects.
- Qualified ACA Accountant
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of roles and projects and changing demands
- Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision, reporting findings directly to Management
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Confident, assertive and self-motivated
- Able to think laterally to resolve issues
- Interest or experience in the TV industry
- Knowledge of foreign languages
- External Audit & Internal Audit
- Risk/Internal Controls and Compliance
- Understanding or previous experience of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Experience of working in a small to medium-sized business environment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.