Handle are currently working in partnership with a well known international media & entertainment business on their search for a part-qualified/newly qualified Internal Auditor.
Based at modern offices in Central London and reporting into the Internal Audit Manager your role will entail:
- Assist with assigned projects on the department's Internal Audit Plan
- In conjunction with the Audit Manager, develop & improve processes & audit programs
- Perform procedures related to the company's Sarbanes-Oxley or internal controls over financial reporting assessment
- Conduct internal audits of business units and recommend process improvements
- Business Partner with process owners and senior management across all areas of the business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Regular assessments of internal controls, financial results, corporate processes, compliance requirements, etc.
You will be a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who has previous experience working in an Internal Audit role within a media business.
You will have strong communication skills and proven experience of managing stakeholder relationships across a complex business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.