An extremely successful international film studio are now recruiting an Internal Auditor with both UK and international responsibilities within Royalty Audit.
This role will be based in London, with approximately 40-60% international travel and will require an excellent communicator, preferably with European language skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Pre-audit planning including performance analysis
- Developing dynamic models
- Performing interviews and documenting processes to evaluate efficiencies
- Drafting audit reports and subsequently resolving any subjective differences
- Presenting to senior stakeholders
- Other special projects on an ad hoc basis
Candidates asked to interview will have solid audit experience in either practice or industry. Excellent academics and relevant professional qualifications are also required as well as advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office. Multitasking and excellent prioritisation skills are essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.