A Global Leader in Music are currently seeking a newly qualified (ACA/ACCA) Internal Auditor to join the business to work in their Central London office. You will play an active role throughout all stages of an audit or advisory engagement, applying an analytical mind set to make a meaningful business impact globally. Working for one of a leading player in its field, this role is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for Music and the Industry and how it works.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Effectively complete audit planning and reporting for financial, operational, integrated and system reviews.
- Conduct audit and advisory projects across operational, financial and regulatory
- Prepare audit reports that accurately
- Participate in multiple and simultaneous risk-based audits
- Participate in presenting project plan to senior management.
- Use resources available to develop audit and business skills.
- Assist management and audit team members through audit engagement execution.
- Represent Corporate Audit on company initiatives and special projects.
- Assist in developing and executing annual audit plans
In order to be considered for this position, you will have recently qualified ACA/CPA/ACCA and possess relevant audit experience within a blue chip environment, ideally within a top 10 rated accountancy practice. Media, Entertainment or Technology industry experience is a plus but not essential. This is a wonderful opportunity to work on the frontline of the industry and understand how the Music Industry works.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.