Internal Auditor - Music
Global Entertainment and Music company are looking for an ACA qualified Internal Auditor to join the International Internal Audit Department based in London. Reporting into the Group-wide Audit function in the US, the role is responsible for auditing all businesses outside of the USA and Canada, being approximately 50 individual offices/locations of varying size and cultural background.
The internal Auditor will work as an integral part of our International Internal Audit team. Confident and assertive in nature, the successful candidate will communicate effectively with staff at all levels to quickly understand business processes, identify potential risk areas and help devise practical solutions to issues affecting our company. Working closely with the Senior Internal Auditors, you are as comfortable working in a close-knit team environment as you are working independently.
- Assist Senior Internal Auditors in conducting internal financial and operational control audits and ad-hoc projects requested by Management across International businesses.
- Gain a detailed understanding of processes currently in operation within each location and identify key controls and risks.
- Assist in the identification of best practice and consistent standards to be rolled out across locations where possible.
- Present findings in a concise, logical manner.
- Assist in testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Group's accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Help the team to develop and foster Local Management relationships.
- Participate in peer and upward feedback.
- Ad-hoc reviews / projects.
- Qualified ACA Accountant
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of roles and projects and changing demands
- Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision, reporting findings directly to Management
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Confident, assertive and self-motivated
- Able to think laterally to resolve issues
- Interest or experience in the music industry
- Knowledge of foreign languages
- External Audit & Internal Audit
- Risk/Internal Controls and Compliance
- Understanding or previous experience of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Experience of working in a small to medium-sized business environment
- Experience of working for a US listed company
- Previous experience of Oracle
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.