Handle Recruitment are excited to have partnered with an instantly recognisable name in the entertainment industry to assist in the recruitment for an Internal Auditor. The role is London based but will be reporting to the US.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Assist Senior Internal Auditors in conducting internal financial and operational control audits and ad-hoc projects requested by Management across the businesses.
- Gain a detailed understanding of processes currently in operation within each location and identify key controls and risks.
- Assist in the identification of best practice and consistent standards to be rolled out across locations where possible.
- Present findings in a concise, logical manner.
- Assist in testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Group's accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Help the team to develop and foster relationships.
- Participate in peer and upward feedback.
- Ad-hoc reviews / projects
We are currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor who will work as an integral part of our International Internal Audit team. Confident and assertive in nature, the successful candidate will communicate effectively with staff at all levels to quickly understand business processes, identify potential risk areas and help devise practical solutions to issues affecting our company. Working closely with the Senior Internal Auditors, you are as comfortable working in a close-knit team environment as you are working independently.
- Qualified accountant (with up to 3 years of audit experience or similar/up to 2 years PQE)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of roles and projects and changing demands
- Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision, reporting findings directly to Management
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Confident, assertive and self-motivated
- Able to think laterally to resolve issues
- Understanding or previous experience of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Experience of working in a small to a medium-sized business environment
- Experience of working for a US listed company
- Previous experience of Oracle
- Interest or experience in the music industry
- Knowledge of foreign languages
- £50k plus package
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.