Handle Recruitment are excited to have partnered with an instantly recognisable name in the Entertainment Industry to assist in the recruitment for an Internal Auditor. The role is London based but will be reporting to the US.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Assist Senior Internal Auditors in conducting internal financial and operational control audits and ad-hoc projects requested by Management across the businesses.
- Gain a detailed understanding of processes currently in operation within each location and identify key controls and risks.
- Assist in the identification of best practice and consistent standards to be rolled out across locations where possible.
- Present findings in a concise, logical manner.
- Assist in testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Group's accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Help the team to develop and foster relationships.
- Participate in peer and upward feedback.
- Ad-hoc reviews / projects
- You will be Qualified accountant (with up to 3 years of audit experience or similar/up to 2 years PQE)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of roles and projects and changing demands
- Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision, reporting findings directly to Management
- Understanding or previous experience of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Experience of working in a small to a medium-sized business environment
- Experience of working for a US listed company
- Previous experience of Oracle
- Interest or experience in the music industry
- £50k plus package
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.