Handle Recruitment are excited to have partnered with an instantly recognisable name in the Entertainment Industry to assist in the recruitment for an Auditor.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Assist Senior Auditors in conducting internal financial and operational control audits and ad-hoc projects requested by Management across the businesses.
- Gain a detailed understanding of processes currently in operation within each location and identify key controls and risks.
- Assist in the identification of best practice and consistent standards to be rolled out across locations where possible.
- Present findings in a concise, logical manner.
- Assist in testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Group's accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Help the team to develop and foster relationships.
- Participate in peer and upward feedback.
- Ad-hoc reviews / projects
- You will be Qualified accountant - ACA (with up to 3 years of audit experience or similar/up to 2 years PQE)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of roles and projects and changing demands
- Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision, reporting findings directly to Management
- Understanding or previous experience of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Music / Entertainment sector experience is essential
- Experience of working in a small to a medium-sized business environment
- Experience of working for a US listed company
- Previous experience of Oracle
- Interest in the music industry
- £60k plus package
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.