Handle are working with an iconic global social media brand who are seeking an Internal Careers Specialist with 5+ years with a HR/Global mobility or recruiting operations team for an 11 month contract period.
This role would be ideal for someone who can demonstrate experience of strong stakeholder management skills, managing complex and sensitive pieces of work, have excellent communication skills to handle sensitive matters with diplomacy and can interpret data to be able to present and inform with clarity.
- Manage high volumes of internal applications from application through to completion for roles across several business areas and geographies to ensure exceptional candidate experience.
- Become an expert in internal move compensation impacts and provide clear & comprehensive information on these compensation changes to candidates & hiring managers
- Facilitate the internal interview and decision process with hiring teams through strong partnership with Recruiters
- Partner closely with HR, Legal, and Comp and Benefits teams
- Liaises with HR & Employment Law to monitor sensitive and exceptional circumstances
- Collaborate with recruiters and client groups to optimise the combined internal and external hiring strategies
- Provide guidance to hiring partners on best practice approach for movement
- Share valuable data insights with leadership
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve efficiency's in easy of working
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to work independently on a day to day basis and can successfully handle multiple priorties in a fast paced environment, then please do apply!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.