Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join a global B2B media, events and business intelligence organisation.
Reporting directly to the portfolio CEO, this role is responsible for creating and implementing the internal communications and engagement strategy, working closely with senior stakeholders across the business on content, messaging and distribution, as well as colleagues at every level to engage, create dialogue and encourage best practices.
As the Internal Communications Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a comprehensive communications strategy and framework across the business
- Partnering with the Chief Executive and Leadership team to drive the strategy globally
- Working closely with functional leads (HR, Finance, Technology) to ensure delivery of key messages, policies and guidelines
- Developing, managing and maintaining a range of communications channels and vehicles
- Ensuring high quality intranet content is produced, created and edited
- Developing and delivering a strategy to actively improve colleague engagement across the business, working closely with the HR team to ensure a rounded and consistent approach
- Developing relevant key performance indicators and measures of success via email/intranet analytics and colleague surveys
- Leading campaigns promoting key cross-organisation projects and initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in an internal communications leadership role
- Strong communication skills, with the confidence and ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Effective stakeholder management skills, able to rapidly build strong positive relationships in the business
- Ability to work autonomously, manage change and work with ambiguity
- Experience in developing new ideas and creating engaging copy
- Experience in providing constructive feedback to stakeholders
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.